I´M NOT LIKE THEM BUT I CAN PRETEND!??? LOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOLI think I'm dumbOr maybe just happyI'm just happy I'm just happy I'm just happy Eu disse-te ontem! Eu disse!!! Ao menos somos felizes :) :) :)
yaaaaaa magicccc!!!!there sun is gonebut i have a lightthe day it's donebut i'm having funi think i, dumbor maybe just happymy heat it's broke but i have so gluehang out on cloudsThen we'll come downi think i'm just HAPPY :):):):)
I´M NOT LIKE THEM BUT I CAN PRETEND!???
ResponderEliminarLOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOL
I think I'm dumb
Or maybe just happy
I'm just happy
I'm just happy
I'm just happy
Eu disse-te ontem! Eu disse!!! Ao menos somos felizes :) :) :)
yaaaaaa magicccc!!!!
ResponderEliminarthere sun is gone
but i have a light
the day it's done
but i'm having fun
i think i, dumb
or maybe just happy
my heat it's broke
but i have so glue
hang out on clouds
Then we'll come down
i think i'm just
HAPPY :):):):)